There are a number of art galleries in White Rock that showcase a variety of styles and mediums.
- White Rock Gallery – Located in the heart of White Rock, the White Rock Gallery showcases contemporary Canadian art. Contact information: 604-538-4452.
- GS & Company – The Gallery is a fine art gallery and custom framing studio in the Semiahmoo Shopping Centre. They do monthly pop-up art shows in GS2 – their second location in the mall featuring the famous local and regional artists they represent.
- Nomad Gallery – your art hub North of Marine Drive – is a fine art gallery and custom framing studio on Johnston Rd in White Rock. They also host workshops and their space is available for private events.
- Golden Cactus Gallery – recently reopened on Marine Drive featuring the original works of Chris MacClure and Marilyn Hurst, as well as selling beautiful designer wear and offering art classes.
- Landmark Pop-up Gallery – is run by the City of White Rock and is available to amateur and professional artists to put on art shows.
- Semiahmoo Arts Society – This community arts organization hosts exhibitions and events at the Turnbull Gallery – Located within the South Surrey Recreation & Arts Centre featuring local artists. Contact information: 604-536-8333.
It’s always a good idea to check the galleries’ websites or social media pages to find out more information about their current exhibitions, hours, and contact information.
Keep an eye on our events page where we share upcoming art shows and workshops.